Today is day 4, and I'm feeling the burn.
Trying to get back to where we were 6 months ago is harder than starting fresh in my opinion. I think it's harder because of the mental game of knowing where we were, and your body not wanting to do as much as it could before.
We put in 3 miles today...which took a lot! Luckily we know our mileage is accurate now because we physically measured the court perimeter yesterday. Turns out 17, not 20, laps is a mile! So now my phone is calibrated and it's readings are more accurate!
My "bad" knee hurt during the run today, probably from doing too much too quick, and it may have been compensating from my left hip being sore this morning. Soon my body will be getting back on track, I just need to be patient. ~ Sandy "Slower Than Your Grandma"
No comments:
Post a Comment