I can always tell what kind of run I had when I roll out of bed the next morning...
Yesterday I started the run by saying "I'm not doing 4 miles today!" Well when we finished, my running app said I had completed 4.03 miles! Then we did 20-shots, our regular medicine ball games, some leg lifts, then jumped a little rope. I tracked the distance for 20-shots, and logged another .7 miles. So I figured I wouldn't be able to move today...
Nope. I rolled out of bed at 6:00 this mornin, on a snow day! I was ready to go, but went back to bed. Around 10 is when I was conscious again, and I was stiff. I can feel the muscles growing, but it's not too bad. Thankful this morning that I'm able to move, after going farther yesterday than I had in probably 6 months...and more consecutive days running than ever!!!
Yesterday was day 6, and today is day 7 on our streak...I'm gonna have to get a calendar to keep up with it when this month is over!
~ Sandy "Slower Than Your Grandma"
No comments:
Post a Comment